See here the presentation of the software.
It can be integrated with third party systems, such as the main PMS programs used by hotels.
Geographic presence Currently Info360 Informatec is present in 24 countries on 4 continents. And increasing.
Info360 Informatec Licensing There are 2 options for licensing the software: you can buy i200t (perpetual licensing) and pay for it only once, or lease it (monthly payment).
Automatic Operation The operation of Info360 Informatec is automatic: the CDRs generated (by PBXs, gateways, softswitches and dialers) are collected centrally, analyzed, billed and stored in the database, without any type of limit on the amount of CDRs collected. Of course, CDRs can always be reprocessed manually if necessary (for example, the rate was outdated, the rate to be applied to a cost center was not set etc.).
Automatic creation of subscribers in the PBX Creation, editing and removal of subscribers, including class of service and authorization code, are made automatically by Info360 Informatec in the PBX.
Interface 100% via web browser The Info360 Informatec interface is fully operated via web browsers, killing the need for any kind of Windows application to use the product – whether it is by the system’s users or administrators.
Secure Access Info360 Informateccan be accessed securely via HTTPS. Optionally, it can be activated for access via HTTP.
Integration with Microsoft Active Directory The integration of Info360 Informatec with Microsoft Active Directory (AD) allows users' logon authentication to be done directly through AD so that users can use their network credentials to access Info360 Informatec. In addition, it allows users' registrations (inclusion and deletion) to be maintained in the AD and updated automatically by the call accounting software.
Microsoft SQL Server Database The software uses a MS SQL Server database to offer reliability and scalability. For simpler setups, even the free version, MS SQL Express can be used. As a reference, each phone call occupies 1 kByte in the database.
Security mechanisms Info360 Informatec has several mechanisms to increase security in access to information. Among them is the automatic processing of passwords used by users with the possibility of (a) Requirement of strong passwords, (b) Non-reuse of passwords, (c) Automatic password blocking after unsuccessful attempts, (d) Automatic password expiration and (e) Encryption in the storage of passwords.
Comprehensive Reports and Filters The use of 100% configurable filters applicable to most reports, of any degree of complexity, means that the dozens of different reports are transformed into millions of options while maintaining the interface’s ease of use and consistence, as if by magic.
Multi-browser interface Info360 Informatec is compatible with the main browsers and was developed to ensure that user and administrator tasks and configurations are intuitive, which results in administrative time and effort savings.
Customizable dashboard A dashboard to fit your needs. You can personalize it to prioritize the information that is most important to your company, all with a simple, user friendly interface. Enjoy being able to check what the billing information that is most important to you, at a glance.
Missed Calls Information Info360 Informatec also allows you to generate report about missed calls (as long as the PBX has the ability to generate CDRs about them) for incoming, outgoing and internal calls.
Differentiated Billing Rules Info360 Informatec allows you to define differentiated billing rules (for example, by trunks), dependent on the Access Code, Authorization Code, essentially what you need to define.
Values of telephone calls via rates packages Allows telephone calls to be charged based on rates packages. For example, the first 10000 minutes are charged with one rate and the additional minutes with another rate.
Bill Importing The Informatec Info360 solution allows you to import all the calls made by mobile devices and group them the telephone accounts for each user. Supported format: FEBRABAN.
Comparison between Telephone Companies Info360 Informatec compares the account you pay for your current telephone company with other telephone companies (and other rate plans), and shows how much you spend on each of the scenarios. This way, you can simulate if it is worth changing the operator (or rate plan).
Real-Time Pre-Paid It allows the assignment of credits to the users and if there is a call in progress when the credits finish it will be automatically terminated. This ensures that users will not spend 1 cent more than allowed.
Management by Goals Allows for the placing of ceilings on users’ spending and, if necessary, the automatic blocking of the telephone after the ceiling has been reached via, for example, COS (Class Of Service), FAC (Forced Authorization Code), CSS (Calling Search Space), COR List. This feature is also known as Pre-paid.
Private calls attesting PBX users may quickly and easily, via web browsers, attest which call are to be considered personal.
Consumption monitoring Monitor in real time directly in the Dashboard, consumption (in cumulative minutes or cumulative value) by type of call, by carrier or route, and receive alerts via email when reached configurable threshold.
Account code Info360 Informatec software treats the CDRs issued by PBXs containing the Project Code (also known as Accounting Code) to issue, automatically, phone bills to be charged to customers. This feature is commonly used by law firms, coworking companies and service providers.
Calls tracking Know the full path of each incoming or outgoing call: who initiated it, whom it was transferred to, and who terminated it.
Asset inventory Through a generic interface you can control the inventory of assets such as cell phones, gateways, routers, software licenses, agreements and virtually any item you wish. And, if there is an expiration date for the item (for example, expiration of the contract with the telephone company), you can be automatically notified via email, in advance, so you can prepare.
Multi-site There is no limit to the number sites (PBXs, gateways, softswitches or dialers) that can be used simultaneously by Info360 Informatec, nor is there a need for them all to be the same make or model. Obviously, the larger and more varied the devices used, the more robust the system’s infrastructure will have to be.
Connection authentication for CDRs collection Some equipment requires authentication of the connection for collection of CDRs. The Info360 Informatec implements various authentication methods, including: hmac-md5, hmac-md5-96, hmac-ripemd160, hmac-ripemd160-96, hmac-sha1, hmac-sha1-96, hmac-sha2-256, hmac-sha2-256-96, hmac-sha2-512, Hmac-sha2-512-96.
Multiple CDR collection PBXs have the most diverse ways to generate CDRs, and Info360 Informatec can handle all of them, including access encrypted via aes256-ctr, aes256-cbc, aes192-ctr, aes192-cbc, aes128-ctr , aes128-cbc, 3des-ctr, 3des-cbc, cast128-cbc, blowfish-cbc, arcfour, arcfour128 and arcfour256.
CDR collection running as a service Increased speed in processing CDRs, without the need to have sessions open on the collecting computers.
Monitoring and alarms via SNMP (SNMPv1, SNMPv2 and Secure SNMPv3) Via SNMP, you can monitor the main parameters of the software, as well as be automatically informed about anomalies in the system.
Automatic alarms and Anomalies monitoring Receive alarms via email, and also visually on the dashboard, if the PBX fails to generate CDRs or generate CDRs that meet requirements specified by you (eg, mobile phones for calls that are not leaving through the desired route).
CDRs conversion running as a service 10 times faster, on average, than similar versions together with great performance and reliability; all without the need to have sessions open on the collection computers.
Compatibility with InfoBuffer360 Informatec Software Info360 Informatec is fully compatible with all versions of InfoBuffer360 Informatec.
Interactive, drill-down cost center reports All of the cost center’s information available through the same interface from the company down to the extensions.
Preset and record report parameters Very useful if you need to issue monthly reports.
Conﬁgure PBX CDRs through the interface Reduce processing preparation times.
Automatic reporting All reports can be configured to be issued automatically, with no limit to the number of configured schedules, including their respective parameters, via email *TLS/SSL), printing, file etc. and formats like PDF, XLS, DOC, RTF, ODT, ODS, TXT etc.
Virtualization Info360 Informatec may run on virtual machine via, for example, Microsoft Hyper-V, Oracle Virtual Box, VMware and XenServer. Virtualizers are supported on all versions that run the operating system with which Info360 Informatec is compatible. Find here the list of supported operating systems.
Scalability Neither highly complex topologies nor massive data volumes are too much for Info360 Informatec to handle due to its scalability in data collection, information processing or report issuing.
Survivability (High Availability) For situations in which the physical failure of computers should not lead to the call accounting stop, Info360 Informatec implements survivability mechanisms, with fully transparent operation for users.
Data Cube Now Info360 Informatec has a graphical and user-friendly interface that allows the user to create tables with multiple dimensions (data cube)
Integration with Data Analytics systems Info360 Informatec has seamless integration with Data Analytics systems like Microsoft Power BI, Qlik, Tableau etc., so that the user works on a single interface.
Integration with third party softwares Info360 Informatec can be integrated with third party solutions in a variety of ways and for a variety of reasons. A typical example is found in hotels, where the call costs must be sent to a PMS (local or centralized) so that they can be charged to guests
Free Documentation and Training We know that such a complete tool as Info360 Informatec requires excellent training and documentation to be used in all its potential. For this reason, the product contains complete online documentation and Informatec makes available on the Internet an e-learning platform with free online training, 24 hours a day, which includes support material, learning tests and certification, covering the topics such as Installation, Operation and Maintenance.
BackupInfo360 Informatec has an automatic and scheduling (no limit) backup mechanism, which not only backs up phone calls per se, but also all information used by the system, including collection modules that are installed in a decentralized way. At the end of the process, a notification e-mail may be automatically sent.
Some of the reports available:
- Analysis -> Analysis of operators
Analysis of Prefixes
- Analysis -> Annual expenditure analysis
- Analysis -> Monthly expenses per central
- Analysis -> Rate Values Analysis
- Analysis -> Statistics
- Analysis -> Total by detailed central
- Analysis -> Total by detailed central (group of countries)
- Analysis -> Volume discounts calculation
- Answer -> Answered X not answered - For c.custo
- Answered -> Answered X not answered - By item
- Ateste -> Ateste by User
- Ateste -> Ateste links
- Ateste -> Authorized Debits by Branch
- Ateste -> Authorized Debts
- Ateste -> Cost Center to Atteste
- Attest -> Attest Status by Cost Center
- Atteste -> Status of attestations
- Atteste -> Status of the attests by Extension
- Branch -> Branch (with Physical Branch)
- Branch -> Branch Licensing
- Branch -> Branch Report
- Branch -> Branch Report - Group of countries
- Branch -> Branch Report - Step
- Branch -> Branch with PIN Accounting
- Branch -> Inactive Branches
- Branch -> Physical Branch
- Branch -> Valid Extensions by Central
- Conversions -> Central Conversions
- Conversions -> Conversions by Date
- Conversions -> Last Conversion by Central
- Cost center -> Cost center
- Cost Center -> Cost Center - by Connection Type
- Cost Center -> Cost Center - Fixed Rate by Central
- Cost Center -> Cost Center By Subordinate (Evolution)
- Cost Center -> Cost Center Grouped by Dialed Number
- Cost Center -> Cost Center Registration
- Cost Center -> Cost Center Summary by Type
- Cost Center -> Cost Center Totalizing by Center
- Cost Center -> Cost Center Totalizing Subordinate (Displays VC1, VC2, VC3)
- Cost Center -> Cost Center Totalizing Subordinates
- Cost Center -> Cost Center x Operator
- Cost Center -> Cost Center-Cellular Detail
- Cost Center -> Cost Center-Detail Operator
- Cost Center -> Cost Centers Hierarchy
- Cost Center -> Detailed Cost Center
- Cost Center -> Detailed Cost Center with Accounting PIN
- Cost Center -> Fixed Rate Cost Center
- Cost Center -> Flow / Statistic by Cost Center
- Cost Center -> List of Cost Centers and associated extensions
- Cost center -> Total per call type per C.Cost
- Cost center -> Type of connection per cost center
- Current account -> Current account balance
- Current account -> Current account statement
- Current account -> Distribution of current account balance
- Customer Service -> Customer Service X did not answer. by Central
- Customer Service -> Customer Service X did not attend.- Cost branch
- Customer Service -> Customer Service X not attended.- Branch of item org.
- Customer Service -> Monthly Statistics
- Customer Service -> Performance -> attend by item org.
- Customer Service -> Performance -> attend extension by item org.
- Customer Service -> Performance -> attend extension for c.custo
- Customer Service -> Performance -> attend for c.custo
- Evolution -> Evolution by Cost Center
- Evolution -> Evolution by Operator
- Evolution -> Evolution of Expenses
- Export -> Account Code (RTF)
- Export -> Branch (for export)
- Export -> Connection Type per C.Cost to Export
- Export -> Cost center (for export in TXT)
- Export -> Cost center (for export)
- Export -> Cost Center (STI Format Athens)
- Export -> Cost center account in TXT
- Export -> Cost center by acronym
- Export -> Cost Center Totalizing Subordinates (Exp.)
- Export -> Cost center with times (export)
- Export -> Date for Export
- Export -> Detailed Cost Center for Export
- Export -> Export Cost Center Account
- Export -> Fixed Rate Cost Center
- Extension -> Extension (Export) - Standard STI Windows
- Extension -> Extension (Export) - Standard STI Windows-CC
- Extension -> Extension by type of connection
- Extension -> Extension Cell Phones Detail
- Extension -> Extension usage
- Extension -> Extensions List (Displays Password)
- Extension -> Extensions not registered
- Extension -> List of Extensions
- Flow -> Flow of connections All Central
- Flow -> Flow of Connections By Cost Center
- Flow -> Flow of Connections Per Conglomerate
- Flow -> Flow of the connections
- Flow -> Flow of the connections By Central
- Flow -> Flow of the connections by Route
- Information of the plant
- Interactive -> C. cost / organizational item
- Interactive -> Cost Center
- Other -> Account code grouped by Sigla
- Other -> Accounting Code
- Other -> Connections by Password
- Other -> Date
- Other -> Date by Central
- Other -> Detailed Region
- Other -> GAP of Hours
- Other -> Minutes GAP
- Other -> Number dialed
- Other -> Organizational Item
- Others -> Calls Tracking
- Others -> Carriers
- Others -> Inactive logs
- Others -> Logs not registered
- Others -> Non-registered passwords
- Others -> Rates and rates by central
- Others -> Trunk
- Phone account -> Account by cost centers
- Phone account -> Account for organizational items
- Phone book -> User phone book
- Phonebook -> Global Phonebook
- QoS Reports -> Date with QoS
- QoS Reports -> QoS - Consumed Band
- QoS Reports -> QoS by Extension
- QoS Reports -> QoS Extension
- Reports by User -> Account by User
- Reports by User -> Cost Center
- Reports by User -> Cost Center Totalizing Subordinates
- Reports by User -> Flow and Statistics
- Reports by User -> Physical Extent per User
- Reports by User -> Register of Activities by User
- Reports by User -> Telephone Account by Cost Center
- Reports by User -> User Access Report
- Reports by User -> User Summary by Type
- Telephone account -> Account per extension
- Traffic -> Calculation of Traffic in Lot
- Traffic -> HMM by Route
- Traffic -> Occupation Trunks x Day
- Traffic -> Traffic Analysis
- Traffic -> Traffic Calculation
- Traffic -> Traffic Intensity
- Traffic -> Traffic x Day
- Traffic -> Using Trunks
- User Reports -> User Registration
Info360 Informatec can even work with just one computer, which would run SQL Server (that could be the free, Express version), the Collection Module, Billing Module and web server (IIS).
However, for more complex call accounting situations, such as a company with various branches, or mixed use, for example, where several PBX models are in use at the same time, high traffic volumes, such as those experienced by call centers, or intensive use, such as where several users need to access the system simultaneously, it is advisable to install the database on a server (or cluster), the billing module and IIS on a second computer and the collection module on subsequent computers.
Minimum specifications for a call flow of 100,000 calls per month, convertion of 20,000 CDRs/hour and up to 10 simultaneous accesses via web:
- Intel Core i7 or superior
- 16 GB RAM or more
- Windows: find here the list of supported operating systems.
- Microsoft SQL Server (EXPRESS, STANDARD or ENTERPRISE) , CORE LICENSE or 1 CAL per user with direct access to the software: find here the list of supported databases.
- SSD 500 GB or superior (on average, each phone call occupies 2 kB)
- Network interface 100 or superior
- Internet access is required when supply is on a rental basis
- Important: Informatec scales the case-by-case system with the commercial proposal, free of charge
- macOS 10.16 Big Sur, macOS 10.15 Catalina, macOS 10.14 Mojave, macOS 10.13 High Sierra, macOS 10.12 Sierra, OS X 10.11 El Capitan, OS X 10.10.5 Yosemite, OS X 10.9.5 Mavericks
- Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista or XP
- Updated browser
Compatible PBXs and Gateways Info360 Informatec is compatible with any PBX, gateway, dialer, softswitch or equipment that generates CDRs with information about outgoing and/or incoming calls. Among them:
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise
- Del Grande
- LG Nortel
- Microsoft Teams
- MS Lync
- Omni Vista
- Skype for Business
- Talk telecom
Integration with PMSs Info360 Informatec can be integrated with the main PMSs on the market, including:
- Agilysys rGuest Stay
- Agilysys Visual One
- APP Sistemas
- ASI FrontDesk
- AutoClerk MyHMS
- Bematech CMNet Hotal Full (MS SQL Server)
- Bematech CMNet Hotal Full (Oracle)
- Bematech CMNet Hotal Full (web service)
- Booking Center MyPMS
- Cenium PMS
- CheckIn Nethotel
- Cimso Innkeeper
- Club Intrawest RCC
- CMNet (MS SQL Server)
- CMNet (Oracle)
- Consolidated Resorts Cornerstone
- Execu/Tech Systems HOTEL Premium
- Guestline Guestline
- Guestline RezLynx
- Host PMS
- Hotel Software Systems (HSS) FrontClerk 2000
- Hotelogix PMS
- Hyatt Vacation Ownership
- Infor HMS
- Infor Starlight
- INNClient Server System (ICSS) ATRIUM
- INNfinity Hospitality Systems INNfinity
- INNfinity Hospitality Systems INNfinity Lite
- Integra InHotel
- Intercontinental Hotels Group (IHG)
- LogiSoft Computer Systems LogiSoft PHMS (Positive Hotel Management System)
- Maestro PMS
- MAiS Information Systems Fidelity
- Micros Fidelio
- Millenium Soft Othello
- MultiSystems MSI CloudPM
- Newhotel Cloud PMS
- Newhotel PMS
- Nortel Meridian 1 PMSI
- OCL Volux
- ONETECH Solution
- OnQ RS232C
- Opera Cloud PMS
- Opera PMS
- PC Systems
- Pueblo Bonito
- RezStream RezStream Professional
- RSI International RoomKey Express
- RSI International RoomKey
- Sabre Hospitality Solutions SynXis Property Manager
- Simple Hotel
- Skyware Systems
- SpringerMiller Systems ATRIO
- StayNTouch Rover
- Synergex International Corporation RCC
- Systems Products International SPI Win
- TCA Innsist
- Wyndham Vacation Ownership Focus