And it can be integrated with the main software of Accounts Payable / Receivable.
Info360 Telco Informatec Licensing Info360 Telco Informatec is leased without limitation on conglomerates, branches nor extensions, and you pay only for what you used on the prior month.
Scalability Neither highly complex topologies nor massive data volumes are too much for Info360 Telco Informatec to handle due to its scalability in data collection, information processing or report issuing.
Survivability (High Availability) For situations in which the physical failure of computers should not lead to the call accounting stop, Info360 Telco Informatec implements survivability mechanisms, with fully transparent operation for users.
Multi-Tenant The cloud PBX can serve multiple customers, and all are correctly billed by Info360 Telco Informatec, even if there are coincident extensions between customers and, of course, each with its own telephone rates. In addition, the end-user can have access to the call accounting, via internet, generating additional revenue for the Telco.
Automatic Operation The operation of Info360 Telco Informatec is automatic: the CDRs generated (by PBXs, gateways, softswitches and dialers) are collected centrally, analyzed, billed and stored in the database. Of course, CDRs can always be reprocessed manually if necessary (for example, the rate was outdated, the rate to be applied to a cost center was not set etc.).
Automatic creation of subscribers in the PBX Creation, editing and removal of subscribers, including class of service and authorization code, are made automatically by Info360 Informatec in the PBX.
Integration with Numerical Portability database  NEW  The integration with Numerical Portability database, provided by third parties, allows Info360 Telco Informatec to calculate the value of the telephone connection taking into account to which provider belongs the telephone number in question.
Interface 100% via web browser The Info360 Telco Informatec call accounting interface is fully operated via web browsers, killing the need for any kind of Windows application to use the product – whether it is by the system’s users or administrators.
Secure Access Info360 Telco Informatec can be accessed securely via HTTPS. Optionally, it can be activated for access via HTTP.
Integration with Microsoft Active Directory The integration of Info360 Informatec with Microsoft Active Directory (AD) allows users' logon authentication to be done directly through AD so that users can use their network credentials to access Info360 Informatec. In addition, it allows users' registrations (inclusion, change, and deletion) to be maintained in the AD and updated automatically by the call accounting software.
Microsoft SQL Server Database The software uses a MS SQL Server database to offer reliability and scalability. For simpler setups, even the free version, MS SQL Express can be used. As a reference, each phone call occupies 1 kByte in the database.
Security mechanisms Info360 Telco Informatec has several mechanisms to increase security in access to information. Among them is the automatic processing of passwords used by users with the possibility of (a) Requirement of strong passwords, (b) Non-reuse of passwords, (c) Automatic password blocking after unsuccessful attempts, (d) Automatic password expiration and (e) Encryption in the storage of passwords.
Comprehensive Reports and Filters The use of 100% configurable filters applicable to most reports, of any degree of complexity, means that the dozens of different reports are transformed into millions of options while maintaining the interface’s ease of use and consistence, as if by magic.
Multi-browser interface Info360 Telco Informatec is compatible with the main browsers and was developed to ensure that user and administrator tasks and configurations are intuitive, which results in administrative time and effort savings.
Customizable dashboard A dashboard to fit your needs. You can personalize it to prioritize the information that is most important to your company, all with a simple, user friendly interface. Enjoy being able to check what the billing information that is most important to you, at a glance.
Missed Calls Information Info360 Informatec also allows you to generate report about missed calls (as long as the PBX has the ability to generate CDRs about them) for incoming, outgoing and internal calls.
Differentiated Billing Rules Info360 Telco Informatec allows you to define differentiated billing rules (for example, by trunks), dependent on the Access Code, Authorization Code, essentially what you need to define.
Values of telephone calls via rates packages Allows telephone calls to be charged based on rates packages. For example, the first 10000 minutes are charged with one rate and the additional minutes with another rate.
Bill Importing The Informatec Info360 solution allows you to import all the calls made by mobile devices and group them the telephone accounts for each user. Supported format: FEBRABAN.
Management by Goals Allows for the placing of ceilings on users’ spending.
Private calls attesting PBX users may quickly and easily, via web browsers, attest which call are to be considered personal.
Consumption monitoring Monitor in real time directly in the Dashboard, consumption (in cumulative minutes or cumulative value) by type of call, by carrier or route, and receive alerts via email when reached configurable threshold.
Account code Info360 Telco Informatec call accounting software treats the CDRs issued by PBXs containing the Project Code (also known as Accounting Code) to issue, automatically, phone bills to be charged to customers. This feature is commonly used by law firms, coworking companies and service providers.
Calls tracking Know the full path of each incoming or outgoing call: who initiated it, whom it was transferred to, and who terminated it.
Asset inventory Through a generic interface you can control the inventory of assets such as cell phones, gateways, routers, software licenses, agreements and virtually any item you wish. And, if there is an expiration date for the item (for example, expiration of the contract with a supplier), you can be automatically notified via email, in advance, so you can prepare.
Multi-site There is no limit to the number sites (PBXs, gateways, softswitches or dialers) that can be used simultaneously by Info360 Telco Informatec, nor is there a need for them all to be the same make or model. Obviously, the larger and more varied the devices used, the more robust the system’s infrastructure will have to be.
Connection authentication for CDRs collection Some equipment requires authentication of the connection for collection of CDRs. The Info360 Telco Informatec implements various authentication methods, including: hmac-md5, hmac-md5-96, hmac-ripemd160, hmac-ripemd160-96, hmac-sha1, hmac-sha1-96, hmac-sha2-256, hmac-sha2-256-96, hmac-sha2-512, Hmac-sha2-512-96.
Multiple CDR collection PBXs have the most diverse ways to generate CDRs, and Info360 Telco Informatec can handle all of them, including access encrypted via aes256-ctr, aes256-cbc, aes192-ctr, aes192-cbc, aes128-ctr , aes128-cbc, 3des-ctr, 3des-cbc, cast128-cbc, blowfish-cbc, arcfour, arcfour128 and arcfour256.
CDR collection running as a service Increased speed in processing CDRs, without the need to have sessions open on the collecting computers.
Automatic alarms and Anomalies monitoring Receive alarms via email, and also visually on the dashboard, if the PBX fails to generate CDRs or generate CDRs that meet requirements specified by you (eg, mobile phones for calls that are not leaving through the desired route).
CDR conversion running as a service 10 times faster, on average, than similar versions together with great performance and reliability; all without the need to have sessions open on the collection computers.
Compatibility with InfoBuffer360 Informatec Software Info360 Telco Informatec is fully compatible with all versions of InfoBuffer360 Informatec.
Interactive, drill-down cost center reports All of the cost center’s information available through the same interface from the company down to the extensions.
Preset and record report parameters Very useful if you need to issue monthly reports.
Conﬁgure PBX CDRs through the interface Reduce processing preparation times.
Automatic reporting All reports can be configured to be issued automatically, with no limit to the number of configured schedules, including their respective parameters, via email *TLS/SSL), printing, file etc. and formats like PDF, XLS, DOC, RTF, ODT, ODS, TXT etc.
Virtualization Info360 Telco Informatec call accounting may run on virtual machine via, for example, Microsoft Hyper-V, Oracle Virtual Box, VMware and XenServer. Virtualizers are supported on all versions that run the operating system with which Info360 Telco Informatec is compatible.
Data Cube Now Info360 Telco Informatec has a graphical and user-friendly interface that allows the user to create tables with multiple dimensions (data cube)
Integration with Data Analytics systems Info360 Telco Informatec has seamless integration with Data Analytics systems like Microsoft Power BI, Qlik, Tableau etc., so that the user works on a single interface.
Integration with third party softwares Info360 Telco Informatec call accounting can be integrated with third party solutions in a variety of ways and for a variety of reasons. One of the typical applications is the integration with systems of accounts payable/receivable or CRM systems for automatic inclusion (and removal) of subscribers, cost centers, custom telephone rates etc.
Documentation and Training We know that such a complete tool as Info360 Telco Informatec requires excellent training and documentation to be used in all its potential. For this reason, the product contains complete online documentation and Informatec provides on-site training as well as assisted operation.
BackupInfo360 Telco Informatec has an automatic and scheduling (no limit) backup mechanism, which not only backs up phone calls per se, but also all information used by the system, including collection modules that are installed in a decentralized way. At the end of the process, a notification e-mail may be automatically sent.
Some of the reports available:
- Analysis -> Analysis of operators
Analysis of Prefixes
- Analysis -> Annual expenditure analysis
- Analysis -> Monthly expenses per central
- Analysis -> Rate Values Analysis
- Analysis -> Statistics
- Analysis -> Total by detailed central
- Analysis -> Total by detailed central (group of countries)
- Analysis -> Volume discounts calculation
- Answer -> Answered X not answered - For c.custo
- Answered -> Answered X not answered - By item
- Attest -> Attests by User
- Attest -> Attests links
- Attest -> Authorized Debits by Branch
- Attest -> Authorized Debts
- Attest -> Cost Center to Atteste
- Attest -> Attest Status by Cost Center
- Attest -> Status of attestations
- Attest -> Status of the attests by Extension
- Branch -> Branch (with Physical Branch)
- Branch -> Branch Licensing
- Branch -> Branch Report
- Branch -> Branch Report - Group of countries
- Branch -> Branch Report - Step
- Branch -> Branch with PIN Accounting
- Branch -> Inactive Branches
- Branch -> Physical Branch
- Branch -> Valid Extensions by Central
- Conversions -> Central Conversions
- Conversions -> Conversions by Date
- Conversions -> Last Conversion by Central
- Cost center -> Cost center
- Cost Center -> Cost Center - by Connection Type
- Cost Center -> Cost Center - Fixed Rate by Central
- Cost Center -> Cost Center By Subordinate (Evolution)
- Cost Center -> Cost Center Grouped by Dialed Number
- Cost Center -> Cost Center Registration
- Cost Center -> Cost Center Summary by Type
- Cost Center -> Cost Center Totalizing by Center
- Cost Center -> Cost Center Totalizing Subordinate (Displays VC1, VC2, VC3)
- Cost Center -> Cost Center Totalizing Subordinates
- Cost Center -> Cost Center x Operator
- Cost Center -> Cost Center-Cellular Detail
- Cost Center -> Cost Center-Detail Operator
- Cost Center -> Cost Centers Hierarchy
- Cost Center -> Detailed Cost Center
- Cost Center -> Detailed Cost Center with Accounting PIN
- Cost Center -> Fixed Rate Cost Center
- Cost Center -> Flow / Statistic by Cost Center
- Cost Center -> List of Cost Centers and associated extensions
- Cost center -> Total per call type per C.Cost
- Cost center -> Type of connection per cost center
- Current account -> Current account balance
- Current account -> Current account statement
- Current account -> Distribution of current account balance
- Customer Service -> Customer Service X did not answer. by Central
- Customer Service -> Customer Service X did not attend.- Cost branch
- Customer Service -> Customer Service X not attended.- Branch of item org.
- Customer Service -> Monthly Statistics
- Customer Service -> Performance -> attend by item org.
- Customer Service -> Performance -> attend extension by item org.
- Customer Service -> Performance -> attend extension for c.custo
- Customer Service -> Performance -> attend for c.custo
- Evolution -> Evolution by Cost Center
- Evolution -> Evolution by Operator
- Evolution -> Evolution of Expenses
- Export -> Account Code (RTF)
- Export -> Branch (for export)
- Export -> Connection Type per C.Cost to Export
- Export -> Cost center (for export in TXT)
- Export -> Cost center (for export)
- Export -> Cost Center (STI Format Athens)
- Export -> Cost center account in TXT
- Export -> Cost center by acronym
- Export -> Cost Center Totalizing Subordinates (Exp.)
- Export -> Cost center with times (export)
- Export -> Date for Export
- Export -> Detailed Cost Center for Export
- Export -> Export Cost Center Account
- Export -> Fixed Rate Cost Center
- Extension -> Extension (Export) - Standard STI Windows
- Extension -> Extension (Export) - Standard STI Windows-CC
- Extension -> Extension by type of connection
- Extension -> Extension Cell Phones Detail
- Extension -> Extension usage
- Extension -> Extensions List (Displays Password)
- Extension -> Extensions not registered
- Extension -> List of Extensions
- Flow -> Flow of connections All Central
- Flow -> Flow of Connections By Cost Center
- Flow -> Flow of Connections Per Conglomerate
- Flow -> Flow of the connections
- Flow -> Flow of the connections By Central
- Flow -> Flow of the connections by Route
- Information of the plant
- Interactive -> C. cost / organizational item
- Interactive -> Cost Center
- Other -> Account code grouped by Sigla
- Other -> Accounting Code
- Other -> Connections by Password
- Other -> Date
- Other -> Date by Central
- Other -> Detailed Region
- Other -> GAP of Hours
- Other -> Minutes GAP
- Other -> Number dialed
- Other -> Organizational Item
- Others -> Calls Tracking
- Others -> Carriers
- Others -> Inactive logs
- Others -> Logs not registered
- Others -> Non-registered passwords
- Others -> Rates and rates by central
- Others -> Trunk
- Phone account -> Account by cost centers
- Phone account -> Account for organizational items
- Phone book -> User phone book
- Phonebook -> Global Phonebook
- QoS Reports -> Date with QoS
- QoS Reports -> QoS - Consumed Band
- QoS Reports -> QoS by Extension
- QoS Reports -> QoS Extension
- Reports by User -> Account by User
- Reports by User -> Cost Center
- Reports by User -> Cost Center Totalizing Subordinates
- Reports by User -> Flow and Statistics
- Reports by User -> Physical Extent per User
- Reports by User -> Register of Activities by User
- Reports by User -> Telephone Account by Cost Center
- Reports by User -> User Access Report
- Reports by User -> User Summary by Type
- Telephone account -> Account per extension
- Traffic -> Calculation of Traffic in Lot
- Traffic -> HMM by Route
- Traffic -> Occupation Trunks x Day
- Traffic -> Traffic Analysis
- Traffic -> Traffic Calculation
- Traffic -> Traffic Intensity
- Traffic -> Traffic x Day
- Traffic -> Using Trunks
- User Reports -> User Registration
- Intel Core Xeon E3 or superior
- 32 GB RAM or more
- Windows Server 2019, 64 bits.
- Microsoft SQL Server (STANDARD or ENTERPRISE) 2017. CORE LICENSE.
- HD 1 TB or superior
- Network interface 10/100 or superior
- Important: Informatec scales the case-by-case system with the commercial proposal, free of charge
- macOS 10.15 Catalina, macOS 10.14 Mojave, macOS 10.13 High Sierra, macOS 10.12 Sierra, OS X 10.11 El Capitan, OS X 10.10.5 Yosemite, OS X 10.9.5 Mavericks
- Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista or XP
- Updated browser
Free Web Demonstration To test the Info360 Telco Informatec solution right now, in your web browser, click here and choose the “Demonstration” option on the screen that will appear.
Compatibility Info360 Telco Informatec is compatible with any PBX, gateway, dialer, softswitch or equipment that generates CDRs with information about outgoing and/or incoming calls. Among them:
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise
- Del Grande
- LG Nortel
- MS Lync
- Omni Vista
- Skype for Business
- Talk telecom